OB and Nursery
Enjoy your new baby in one of the four beautiful and comfortable post-partum rooms.
Our Obstetric Services
Community Hospital’s obstetrics department welcomes moms and their newborns with comfort and outstanding care. Located in our patient wing, our obstetrics department features:
- Two large labor/delivery/recovery rooms, with Jacuzzi tubs
- Four private post-partum rooms, with flat-screen HDTVs, wireless Internet, and large restroom/shower areas
- An advanced infant security system to help keep babies safe and sound
- A spacious nursery with a peek-in window to view the new family member
- A roomy and comfortable family waiting area
- Seven family medicine physicians providing obstetric care, and one-to-one nurse/patient ratio for personalized quality of care
Combining the newest technologies with modern design is our way of making sure advanced care is always there for you and your family. See more photos.
Community Hospital uses Our365 to bring an exciting feature to the hospital website - A Web Nursery! Our365 is baby's own web page. Our365 is a fun and fast way for parents to share the news of baby's birth with friends and family around the world. Our365 creates a web page especially for the newborn that includes baby's photo taken at the hospital including birth information. The Our365 program offers many new features and options to help parents celebrate their new arrival. Parents can now:
- Change the background color and design of the page
- Add a personal greeting to welcome family and friends to the site
- Place a caption under baby's First Photo
- Receive personal messages from family and friends
- Remove and display messages from visitors to the baby's page
- Add siblings, doctors names or other information to the page
- Update baby's name (i.e. James to Jimmy) or edit other information
- Use the convenient "Announce it" feature to send email announcements with a direct link to baby's page
- Parent's can password protect the site if so desired for only designated individuals to view the information. Further, the babies' last names or other personal identifying information are never revealed.
Our365 now has a lot to offer growing families! Parents will love the convenience of spreading their good news so easily-and our hospital loves being part of something so valuable to new parents.