April 13, 2012
McCook, Nebraska—Community Hospital’s Home Health and Hospice department, Community HealthCare and Hospice, will be showing a DVD focused on End-of-Life Ethics on April 24 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the hospital meeting rooms.
- Ethical decision-making
- Principles of bio-medical ethics
- Surrogate decision-making
- Artificial nutrition and hydration
- Palliative sedation
- Children and adolescent patients
- Cultural values and beliefs
- Grief-reactions of families and care providers
Lunch will be provided at approximately 12:30 p.m. Please RSVP by April 16 by calling Community HealthCare and Hospice at 308-344-8356. There is no cost to attend.
2.5 CE’s are available for most disciplines. Cost for the CE’s is $30 and available online. Deadline is May 3, 2012.