Behavioral Health Services
Generational Guidance | 1301 East H Street, McCook, Nebraska | Phone 308-344-8280 | Fax 308-344-8281
Do you ever feel down, overwhelmed, depressed, hopeless, anxious, or irritable? Have you lost interest or pleasure in doing things you once enjoyed? Do your symptoms interfere with sleep, relationships, or your overall quality of life? If so, and you are 18 years or older, we'd like to help you put the joy back in life!
Hospital outpatient mental health services include:
- Medication management
- Patient education and guidance
- Individual and group therapy
Mental Health Medication Management
Medication can make a world of difference in your mental outlook, but maybe you've had a bad experience in the past or just aren't sure medication is right for you. Our dedicated mental health nurse practitioner can provide information and talk you through the process until you're comfortable making an informed decision.
Mental health medication management services include:
- Selecting meds to specifically target patient symptoms.
- Using meds when needed to help treat depression, anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bipolar, panic disorder, insomnia, psychotic disorders, and other conditions.
- Considering the patient’s physical health and other medications in the decision-making process.
- Educating on the benefits, risks, side effects, and how to take the medication.
- Building a relationship with the patient based on trust, confidentiality, respect, and dignity.
Mental Health Therapy Services
Every phase of life has its rewards and challenges. While we anticipate the next chapter in our lives, mental health issues may keep us from enjoying it to the fullest. Our outpatient Mental Health Therapy Services include individual and group therapy to ease the emotional impacts of life's transitions while promoting personal growth with respect, dignity, and confidentiality. Treatment goals include:
- Improving daily living and coping skills
- Alleviating symptoms that limit the ability to function.
- Supporting the integrity of the individual
- Maximizing independence
Services are covered by many insurance plans, Medicare, and many supplemental and secondary policies.
For more information or to schedule a clinical assessment call, 308-344-8280.