Curtis, Trenton Clinics Issue Guidance on Coronavirus
March 19, 2020
- During this time we ask that no patients walk into the clinic unless they have previously called.
- For medication refills please contact your pharmacy who will contact us if needed.
- If you have a previous routine appointment scheduled but wish to reschedule at a later time, please contact the clinic.
When calling for an appointment please let staff know:
- If you have respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fever greater than 100.4 degrees.
- If you have traveled within the past 30 days.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID 19 or who is being tested for COVID 19.
We thank you for your understanding during this time as we take precautionary action to protect you, other patients and our staff. If you have questions about COVID-19 and your health, call the Southwest Nebraska Public Health Department at 308-345-4223, the DHHS COVID-19 Information Line 402-552-6645, or go to www.cdc.gov.