Anderson Center for Radiation Oncology
Located on the east side of the Community Hospital campus, the Anderson Center for Radiation Oncology is a 4,200-square-foot facility that offers the most recent innovations in radiation therapy, including the region's only linear accelerator. Our linear accelerator offers the latest technology in radiation treatment. Excellence in care is further assured through totally integrated, computerized treatment planning, portal imaging and treatment documentation.
- Daily external beam radiation therapy utilizing the latest techniques
- Physics and dosimetry services
- Privacy during care
- Comfortable waiting room and larger exam rooms to allow families to accompany their loved ones
- Located on the same campus as the infusion department for patients who also require chemotherapy
- Convenient access to the 40-slice Siemens CT for simulation, and a treatment planning computer to aid in localizing tumors for treatment planning purposes
- On-site parking with minimal walking distance to a private entrance
- Good highway access for ease of travel
For more information, call the Anderson Center for Radiation Oncology at 308-344-8374.